Request a Minor Evaluation for Graduation
Please fill out the below form to request an evaluation of your Minor for inclusion with your graduation application materials.
Please allow up to 1 week for your request to be processed.
- One complete, you will receive an email containing your completed and signed evaluation.
- If you have waited longer than 2 weeks, please send an email to email@example.com for a status update.
- Minors declared Fall 2015 and later will complete the following:
- CHEM 121/161-123/163 - General Chemistry I-III ~or~ CHEM 125/175, 126/176 & 225 - Honors Chemistry I-III
- 15 credits of upper-division chemistry courses
- Up to 4 upper-division credits may overlap and be applied to both the chemistry minor and your declared major degree requirements.
For more information please see the Chemistry portion of the WWU Catalog.