Interested in Chemistry or Biochemistry?
All chemistry and biochemistry majors are required to meet with a program coordinator to declare Phase I. Students are then assigned and required to meet with a faculty advisor prior to being officially declared into Phase I. The faculty advisor assists students with developing a personalized plan of study to meet student's particular needs, career, and educational goals. Faculty advisors serve as students' primary academic contact points within the Department.
Students will not be officially declared until they meet with their faculty advisor and submit their plan of study.
Make an Appointment
- Click here for Phase I appointments
- Questions about the majors, declaring Phase I, and questions about applying to Phase I
- Please note if you meet during or close to registration you cannot be declared into Phase I of the major until after Phase I of registration.
- Click here for Phase II appointments
- Questions about Phase II, declaring Phase II after admission to major, changing majors in Phase II.