Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are due April 6th, 2022 at 11:59PM
The application components are listed below. Please prepare the following items prior to beginning your application.
Note: the webform will not save your entries if you exit the browser or window.
Personal, Demographic and Financial Information
- Name, contact information, major
- List of current or previous scholarships
- Educator statement for individuals going on to teach high school chemistry (250 word count limit)
Scholarship and Academic Information
- Include all schools and colleges attended through current enrollment at WWU.
- Activities, honors, or research
- Grades in chemistry courses
- Instructors of courses you have taken at WWU
Essay Questions and Free Text
- Describe the events, experiences, and influential people that led to your choice of field of study. (600 word count limit)
- What is your career or professional vision? What steps will you take to get there? (600 word count limit)
- Describe any volunteer or community activities. Include any current participation as well as during the past few years. (600 word count limit)
- Free Write - any additional information you would like to be considered with your application. (250 word count limit)