- Complete this request form in its entirety; list the course numbers for which you are seeking equivalency in the comments section along with any special requests and/or explanations. One form may be used to evaluate multiple courses.
- Attach an accurately labeled (e.g. syllabus_CHEM121.pdf) syllabus for each chemistry course that includes:
- The course textbook title and author
- A detailed list of course topics (and lab topics if applicable)
- Any required prerequisites
- If there is a lab component of the course, please upload an accurately labeled (e.g. syllabus_CHEM121_Lab.pdf) lab syllabus as well.
- If transfer equivalency is determined, you will be notified via email and the department will make a request to the University Registrar on your behalf to have your TER updated. Please allow 1-2 weeks to process your request. The process may take longer during busy periods (i.e. registration).
Any questions should be directed to the Chemistry Department inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org